Redeemed code on Sims 3 website, can't get it on Origin

by proudtodrown

Original Post

Redeemed code on Sims 3 website, can't get it on Origin

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey, after buying the Humble Origin Bundle, I tried redeeming my Sims 3 Starter Pack 16 digit code on Origin and it sent me to another page, which, at the time, didn't work. I followed another set of instructions and redeemed the code on the Sims 3 website, where it did work, but the games now only appear highlighted on my profile, I can't find them in my purchase history. And when I went to redeem it on Origin again, it told me that this code has already been used.

It's been 12 hours now and the game still hasn't showed up in my library.

What gives? Is there any chance I will get to play the game? Or did I get burned?

Message 1 of 8 (595 Views)

Re: Redeemed code on Sims 3 website, can't get it on Origin

★★ Novice

Can you tell me where you redemmed it on thesims3.com website?

Message 2 of 8 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Here:

https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html

And press the Redeem a Code thing.

Message 3 of 8 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this, I was told just to be patient whilst they work on it (which itself took ages because I kept getting given the wrong advice)

Message 4 of 8 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem. Did you have to talk to the live support to get things sorted?

Message 5 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I talked to live support twice, but things didn't get sorted yet. I've been told to wait, as both the Origin team and the Humble Bundle team are working on it. Dunno, going to sleep soon, I'm hoping things'll be good tomorrow.

Message 6 of 8 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem. It's been 24 hours and still no game. I talked to @AskEASupport but that did nothing other than tell me to talk to Live Chat. Which I had already done, when I waited 45 minutes to get told to talk to Humble, which I already did. Of course Humble won't respond, Live Chat is full and here I am, unable to do anything.

Nevermind, @AskEASupport allieviated all of my problems. What a cool guy/girl.

Message 7 of 8 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the tip, tweeting him/her now. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 8 (453 Views)