Re: Redeem a Code Broken

by jmpf916

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The ingame version doesn't work either... when you click on account details it doesn't come up and freezes but all the other pages are fine. Disappointing Frown

Message 11 of 35 (1,042 Views)

EA Staff

@Fayle174 The in-game version can be a bit slow. It's best to be patient with it and let the pages low for a few minutes before taking the next action. 

The studio is still looking into this issue!

Message 12 of 35 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having this same exact issue. Its very frustrating! I am hoping they get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

UPDATE: TRIED THE IN GAME VERSION AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED. FINALLY LOL

Message 13 of 35 (1,025 Views)

plz help me ... [Redeem a Code]

★★★ Newbie

i purchase sims 3 Roaring Heights 1 hous ago.
But I can't register my serial number in the page, store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html
when i clicked [Redeem a Code], Nothing pops up in the page.
So I can not register an account, download my game.Devil

Message 14 of 35 (1,010 Views)

Re: plz help me ... [Redeem a Code]

EA app Team

Hi @RanRanstar,

I moved your post here because you are having the same issue. As EA_Kristi explained in her post, this problem is being investigated and the studio will fix it as soon as possible. While they work on a solution, you can redeem the code in-game following her instructions.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy your new world!

Mai

Message 15 of 35 (996 Views)

EA Staff

Hello all,

This issue should now be resolved and you should be able to redeem the codes on website again. 

Let us know if you run into any further issues!

Thank you!

Message 16 of 35 (966 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,
I have experienced the same problem and I found a better workaround

1. go to http://igs.thesims3.com/myAccount.html
2. log in using your thesims3.com account
3. redeem the code

Message 17 of 35 (945 Views)

★★★ Novice

have you tried redeeming your code on Origins web site. go to origins website log in, go to game library and on the upper right hand side is add a game, you can redeem your code there

Message 18 of 35 (942 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

To anyone else with this problem please try the link in @Iconer1's post it worked perfectly. I've been trying to fix the problem, contacted two people at EA, been going through customer service for 2+ hours and this worked amazingly! Thank you!!

Message 19 of 35 (926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How long are they going to be working on the Weekly Specials page? It has been down for several months now and all we keep on hearing is someone is working on it.

Message 20 of 35 (918 Views)