Recolouring CC Issues (in-game)

by ChihuahuaChan

Original Post

Recolouring CC Issues (in-game)

★★★ Newbie

Hiya!

Ever since this morning's patch I've been having issues when try to re-colour custom content in game. This goes both for items in create-a-sim as in the build mode. I can select the recolour option no problem and can even switch around some of the colours, but choosing a pattern is impossible as is closing the edit mode. 

The little circle loading thing just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and nothing ever happens. In the end I have to close of my game through task manager.

I have double checked all my drivers/video cards and all other requirements and updated all of them to their most recent versions. I've tried deleting the "incriminatin" custom content but it seems to happen at random... Any tips on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: Recolouring CC Issues (in-game)

Hero

Do you have any custom patterns in your game ? They can sometimes be accounted for this kind of issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: Recolouring CC Issues (in-game)

★★★ Newbie

I do have a few of them, I think about 6/7 of seperate patterns but some came as part of an item set. I'll try removing those as much as I can and get back to you!

Thanks for help so far :D

Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)