Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

by PamSav

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Where can I email for problems not relating to being banned ?  My game was working perfectly ok until Origin updated yesterday now I cannot play with any of my expansion or stuff packs even though they worked perfectly before the Origin update.  I have purched and registered ALL of my content through Origin and have not bought "dodgy" codes.  My content is all legitimately obtained and again, was working perfectly before the Origin update.  This needs sorting immediately, either that or I want a full refund for every single item I have ever purchased from EA games and Origin.  Totally NOT amused.

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @PamSav,

I have created a new thread with your post as the issue you are describing is different than what we were discussing in the original thread.

Your packs are showing as installed in Origin but not appearing in the Expansions & Stuff tab in the launcher, right? Please, try to follow these steps with one of the packs you own, and let us know if that helps: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/INFO-The-Sims-3-packs-installed-in-Origin-but-now-showing-in-the...

Welcome to Answers HQ!,

Mai

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)