REGISTRATION PROBLEMS WHEN DOING TO THE SAME ACCOUNT

by isya97

Original Post

REGISTRATION PROBLEMS WHEN DOING TO THE SAME ACCOUNT

★★★ Newbie

So I have recently returned to the sims 3 having not used in years. And when I have gone to log into my ea and origins accounts they don't have any of my games down as registered. It is the same account that I used when I played frequently in around 2012 but now when I try to redeem my codes again it says they're already in use. Which they are. To that account even though it doesn't show up. 

Anyone know how I can get all my games back registered??

(Why does EA even have these stupid codes!!! All they do is cause so much trouble Frown 

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Re: REGISTRATION PROBLEMS WHEN DOING TO THE SAME ACCOUNT

Hero (Retired)

@isya97 With so much hacking going on today to leave account active that have not been accessed over an extended period of time could be a security risk. You will have to contact EA customer service about this issue - link - EA customer service. Codes are required so third party could sell the product and have some control over piracy. Steam has proven a user accounts work instead of embedded antipiracy codes that usually don't work well. The concept many gamers don't understand is that you don't own the software (game) you pay for, what you bought is a license to use the software. This license prevents you from making copies of the game and selling those copies. Much like the copyright notice at the beginning of dvd movies you buy and/or rent.

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)