Re: Purchase problem

by crinrict

Original Post

Purchase problem

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims3 Movie Stuff on 12/6/13 and never received an email nor a confirmation.  My son Michael V Tracy used his credit card for this purchase and we still haven't heard anything but his card was charged.  My sons telephone number is <removed for security reasons> for you to verify.  I need to know what is happening since we made the purchase on your site.  If I don't recieve an email from you, I will take it you ripped my son off and procede with legal help and a consumer complaint to consumer affairs.  I'm tired of companies ripping people off especially over the hoidays, so I'm asking please for your assistance.

Thank You

Brenda L Ouellette

Message 1 of 9 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 9 (350 Views)

Hero

If you bought the digital version of the game, you should find it on the Origin client to download. Did you check if it shows up in my game ? You should also find your key there by clicking on the game and then on i

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (341 Views)

★ Novice

Tese did not help.  It shows in my purchase history that i purchased the game but only allows me to download the director's cut but not the actual 'Movie Stuff' game.  says its completed for the game...i just need to no whether or not they are sending the game to me or doing it digitally.  I need a phone number to get help but none is listed...what do i do since i feel as though i just got ripped off on a game?????

Message 4 of 9 (328 Views)

Hero

Are you checking the Origin client ?

You can download that here: http://origin.com/download.

The game should so in your myGames there. 

Also do you have the base game ? I only see movie Stuff registered on your public myPage.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (326 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have the base game through my son who has a registered game.   I downloaded movie stuff from mygames already but now nothing that comes with the game is showing up...basically bought a game that was useless to buy cause its a blank download.

Message 6 of 9 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So you're saying you have the base game on one account and movie stuff on another account ? Wonder if that works since technically you don't own the base game. 

I see on your public myPage that you've registered other games. Do they work ok ?

Also what is your operting system ?

Game advisors can be found through live chat btw

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (307 Views)

★ Novice

i have windows 8.  also i have other game cds of the sims3 from my son...they work completely...just movie stuff...stuff dont show up.

Message 8 of 9 (302 Views)

Hero

Then you need to contact cs as mentioned above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (296 Views)