by Kserkess

Original Post

Re: Product expired

★★★ Novice

well i'm still waiting.

Message 11 of 26 (295 Views)

★★★ Novice

problem still not solved, EA didn't respond my mails and live chat is not available

Message 12 of 26 (280 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Confusedmileysurprised: 

try also make sure you have proxies turned off

Control Panel --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings --> Untick Proxy Server

i'll post this else where to see if any one has other suggestions/tips

Message 13 of 26 (277 Views)

★★★ Novice

all looks fine i think

i have no idea why EA is ignoring my mails... i bought sims 3 in humble bundle and game code has expired... maybe i should ask humble bundle then?

Message 14 of 26 (271 Views)

Hero (Retired)

there wa san issue sfor ppl with the humble bundle codes when it was first odne the codes wern't long enough or something ppl had to log back into the huble bundle accounts for the codes to be updated after EA had fixed the issue

i had a quick search and found this...maybe it'll help

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/IMPORTANT-The-Sims-3-Humble-Bundle-SOLUTION-16-08-2013/m-p/14002...

Message 15 of 26 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
OK i checked everything, my code was 20 long, I even tried to activate it again but it says "invalid code" or something. I have no idea whats goin on with my sims ;/ I wish EA answered my mails.
Message 16 of 26 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice
In account manager I see Sim3 with 2DLCs active, so I have no idea whats going on. Any ideas?
Message 17 of 26 (259 Views)

Hero (Retired)

tbh i have no idea how long it does take EA to reply to emails and all i have on invalid codes is this and are you logging into the right account if you have more than one account ? and or orign is up to date ?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Invalid-and-Used-Serial-Codes-amp-Games-not-showing-up-in/m-...

Message 18 of 26 (253 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, I have only one acc, and I used my code long time before[i checked it was 20long] , in 2013 and I even played game so all was right, then i made break and can't play right now because it says game code has expired... in my sims profile i can see main game and both dlc active. Code WAS valid but became invalid, how is that even possible? And yes, origin is up.

Message 19 of 26 (250 Views)

Hero (Retired)

and you still can't live chat ?

Message 20 of 26 (237 Views)