Product Code not given

by Abilletdoux

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Product Code not given

★★★ Newbie

I purchased my game via Origin. The game was purchased successfully. However during installation, I was given the ONLY option to "Copy to clipboard" the product code then click 'continue'. I did that but then when I wanted to paste the product code, there was a blank. I cannot even see the product code manually, I can only click a button 'Copy to clipboard'. But nothing is copied since I tried pasting but it was empty.

Now, I have no product code. 

Please help.

Message 1 of 14 (4,729 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Product Code not given

Hero (Retired)

log into your origin account right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there if your still logged into origin log out close origin restart origin log back in to refresh/reload the game then right click the game icon-show game details make a note of your code have pen and paper handy

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (5,076 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hit fresh on the Origin client or log out and back in

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (4,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Island Paradise on the Sims 3 website, I installed it halfway until the window for the product code came up. I double checked my receit and I didn't see it. Help? Frown

Message 3 of 14 (4,687 Views)

Hero (Retired)

log into your origin account right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there if your still logged into origin log out close origin restart origin log back in to refresh/reload the game then right click the game icon-show game details make a note of your code have pen and paper handy

Message 4 of 14 (5,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked! Thank you.

Message 5 of 14 (4,676 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 6 of 14 (4,674 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem in my macbook air ....help

Message 7 of 14 (4,632 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Verawem wrote:

I have the same problem in my macbook air ....help

@Bluebellflora  please and thank you in advance

Message 8 of 14 (4,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Message 9 of 14 (4,155 Views)

★ Novice

I am reinstalling my game. There are no game details when I right click on the picture. I have no product key for Sims University.  Help

Message 10 of 14 (4,155 Views)