Re: Problems with login

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Problems with login

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm from Norway. I Createt one email in 2010 (When i was 10 years old), and the Emails name was [edit: email address removed], but i have forgotten my pasword to it, but when i searching for help at Outlook.com, the only answers i get is "There isnt any emails called [edit: email address removed]". Its very strange and dont understand how to log in at my account named sims3synne at the www.thesims3.com. So my question is, can i have my pasword?

I tried to click on the "Forgot your pasword", but suddenly i was on the EA page/Origin, and my nickname wasnt sims3synne, but Synnemt instead. I dont understand.

Can i have my pasword back for my www.thesims3.com account again?

Nickname: sims3synne

Email to that account: [edit: email address removed]

Pasword: I dont remeber or cant find

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Problems with login

EA Staff

@SynneMathisen In this case it would be best if you would contact an Advisor as they can check your account and see what is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/no/(once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)