Re: Problems with installation

by bluestreak24

Original Post

Problems with installation

★ Novice

I just got a new computer and downloaded Origin to it. I have tried opening my Sims 3 game and my additional games are not adding to my new computer. I have tried searching my emails for confirmation codes, to which there none, I have tried looking at my order history  and it does not show my purchases. On my previous computer there are the additional games there that I paid for. How do I get them on my new computer? I purchased Sims 3 University, 12/17/2015. Sims 3 Generations, 12/30/2015. Sims 3 Ambitions, Sims 3 Seasons, Sims 3 Pets, and Sims 3 Supernatural. I also no longer have the card I used to purchase these games with.

Message 1 of 10 (583 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bluestreak24  Is your computer a pc or mac? Are you logging into Origin with the same login and password you used before?

Message 2 of 10 (573 Views)

★ Novice

I have a PC and I am logging into Origin with the same username and password.

Message 3 of 10 (569 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bluestreak24  Did these packs ever appear in Origin?

Message 4 of 10 (557 Views)

★ Novice

They appeared whenever I wanted to play them on the sims screen, not the Origin part. But I did pay for them through Origin.

Message 5 of 10 (515 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bluestreak24  Did you check Origin for the packs - right click the game icon - click show game details - click extra content (you may have to scroll down) to see packs.

Message 6 of 10 (498 Views)

★ Novice

I did that and it's showing me all the games and saying I have to pay. I don't want to pay a second time.

Message 7 of 10 (486 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bluestreak24  Account issues can not be addressed in these forums. You will need to contact EA customer service to investigate this issue - link - EA customer service

Message 8 of 10 (463 Views)

★ Novice

Every time I fill out that part and click select contact option, it brings me to a blank page. Is there another way?

Message 9 of 10 (447 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bluestreak24 Did you try a different browser? EA is doing maintenance today so that may have something to do with this. See if this helps:

United kingdom - +44 203 0141818
France - +33 4 81 68 08 08

Spain - +34 911 230 490

The United States and Canada do not have a direct contact number available. Instead, we offer the option to call you back from those countries.

What do I do when my region is not available?

You may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then choose a suitable language for yourself::

English

Set your country to the UK.

Dial 0203 0141818.

French:

Set your location to France.

Dial 04 81 68 08 08.

Spanish:

Set your location to Spain.

Dial 911 230 490.

Mexico: (+52)33 4770 5297

You can link such players to the following thread:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100