Problems with Sims 3 account

by Melanin_Bae

Original Post

Problems with Sims 3 account

★ Novice

I had just factory reset my laptop and just installed sim games again. When I login to the Sims 3 website my account balance (ea and sims3) and cart says null and when I try to go to any part of the website it says page not found. Then I used my windows 8 Internet (app) and it worked fine. I was downloading content I bought but then when it started to download it kept prompting me to sign in and when i did, it would pop up again even though I was already signed in. Ive been a member on the website since 2009 and this has never happened and its really frustrating because I have had problems with sims before just not this and I also downloaded the latest patch before all of this started.

Message 1 of 6 (310 Views)

Re: Problems with Sims 3 account

★★★★ Guide

Try to download origin first and use your account to login, if game is showing then fine otherwise remember all Email account and use it.

However, for information Sims 3 is not supported for Windows 8, it can work, but may be with some problems also, just for information.

Message 2 of 6 (307 Views)

★ Novice

Origin was the first thing I downloaded and Ive played sims 3 before on this laptop and it worked fine

Message 3 of 6 (305 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Okay, try to follow all these steps: https://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-maintain-account-security

Use different browsers also like Firefox and Chrome

Message 4 of 6 (303 Views)

★ Novice

nevermind everything is working now.. I dont know what happened but its fine

Message 5 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That's Good.

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)