Re: Problems Installing Sims 3- Into the Future

by crinrict

Original Post

Problems Installing Sims 3- Into the Future

★★★ Newbie

So I recently got this expanision pack through Amazon and once I redeemed it through Origin it wouldn' let me download it- something about dlc incompatiblity? It told to me uninstall the base game and download the base game through Origin because (I got the game years ago and) didn't to download it through origin when I got the game. Well I did what it told me and now it won't let me install the game at all, I press install and does the thing where it looks like it's going to install but as soon as it gets done asking me the country I'm in, it quits installing and acts like I never pressed install in the first place. Now I've done the thing where you make origin the Administer- that didn't work; I've also uninstalled all of my expanision packs as well(so now my computer doesn't have the base game or expansion packs at all); I've also uninstalled and reinstalled origin and nothing changed. I don't know what else I can do, does anybody have any sugguestions. I would appreciated it. 

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Problems Installing Sims 3- Into the Future

Hero

See your other thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Into-the-Future/Problems-Installing-Sims-3-Into-the-Future/m-p/2...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)