Pet Store = Sims 3

by deb4k1ds

Original Post

Pet Store = Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to make a pet store on the Sims 3?  If not, is there plans for making a pet store in a future expansion?

Message 1 of 4 (1,621 Views)

Re: Pet Store = Sims 3

★★ Apprentice

I sought the answer to that question this week since I recently perchased sims 3 pets. I found my answer  here

Message 2 of 4 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information, unfortunately I do not have the limited edition Pets and i will not be able to obtain a pet store.  I think what a lot of simers would like would be able to have many of the same functions that the sims 2 had but are not unable to do in the sims 3.  For instance, making your own pet store and being able to put your own pet creations in those pet stores for your sims to buy as well as having the sims being able to buy supplies for those pets.

Also, I noticed that in the sims 3 you can not freely make your own resturant with our using cheats or additional mods.  Sims 2 you had the cook, hostess and waiters, if certain game items were installed in a community lot, with the Sims 3 it seems much more complicated, to make a diner or resturant with serving staff.

Sorry for the long winded post, but thank you for the information

Message 3 of 4 (1,605 Views)

Hero

You can now make restaurants if you buy some Store content.

Into the future also has them.

Sims 3 is pretty much done with. We will get some more Store stuff though. You can't really sell pets in the Pet Store anyways. Just buy/sell pets supply.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,600 Views)