Re: PRoblem with the sims3....

by xastriid

Original Post

PRoblem with the sims3....

★★★ Newbie

0okay. so i had a bf at the time that somehow added content im unaware of and my game quit working properly! i just wanted to delete my games and reinstall the cds i own. i deleted everything in the folders on here thinkin that would work and it did not so now im at a loss. they wont uninstall or reinstall or anything..... any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope I'm using the right terms since I'm Dutch. Otherwise, you have to translate the Dutch words yourself. - I'll write them behind the English words I'm not sure of.

Windows: Go to configuration screen (Dutch: configuratie scherm) - Look for the title: Programs - Click underneath Programs on Delete a program (Dutch: een programma verwijderen) - If it's not there > Click on Programs and look there for Delete a program (Dutch: een programma verwijderen) - Now you have a list in front of you with all the programs on your computer - Look for The Sims 3 - Delete everything that has to do with Sims 3

Mac: Go to Finder - Click on the left on Programs - Again, you have a list in front of you with all the programs on your computer - Look for The Sims 3 > I have to be honest, I don't know how it looks, because I never have installed Sims on my Macbook - But again > delete everything that has to do with Sims 3

Hope it helps

x

Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)

★ Pro

Hi

This is how you can manually uninstall the sims 3.

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)