Re: Origin will not verify my card for purchase!

by crinrict

Original Post

Origin will not verify my card for purchase!

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to purchase the sims 3: Ambitions using my visa and just as it did last time its saying that my card can't be verified. It took me an entire 3 days to purchase the sims 3 supernaturals because of the same issue. I know that Im putting in all the correct info even down the 3 digits on the back. I purchased some clothing off Victoria Secrets website today and things went fine so I know its not my card. This problem is getting very old and I've read forums filled with people saying that they've deleted or plan to delete their orgin and EA game accounts because of this annoying and unproffessional problem. How can I fix this? If I can't is your company fixing this problem soon? I really LOVE orgin and would hate to have to leave due to the fact that i can't make an purchases. Thank you for reading and I apoligize if this came off as frustrated or rude...that isn't my intent. Lol

Message 1 of 6 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel you, i am having same issue. I thought it's my card then i pop out 2 more visa cards i have and same Unable to Verify Card lmfao. I can buy car if i have to with my balance and i can't even make purchase for 15$ game? Give me a break EA why don't you guys provide Paypal and Moneybookers as merchant gateways also? Greed much?

Message 2 of 6 (1,387 Views)

Hero

You need to contact a Customer Support game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you think the EA game cards or whatever they're call would work? Don't those just add money into your EA account? Like redeeming 2 cards worth 15$ wold give you a EA game purchase value of 30$

Message 4 of 6 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. Trying that now. Hope they understand what Im saying. Hate doing the live chat and getting answer that direct you elsewhere or suggest something that doesnt work or that you've tried and thats

Message 5 of 6 (1,380 Views)

Hero

We're users here and as such, we can't help with issues related to your account or a purchase you made.

Hence, you need to contact the game advisors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,376 Views)