Origin pay monthly sims 3 game register

by LucySmith9322

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin pay monthly sims 3 game register

★★★ Newbie

Hello
I have signed up to pay monthly with Origin and wanted to register my game on my Sims 3 account but it won't let me as it keeps saying that it has already been registered even though I hadn't done it.
I really want to take part in the 'Sims 3 Exchange' but until I'm able to register my game with my account then it won't let me.

Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin pay monthly sims 3 game register

EA Staff

@LucySmith9322 In that case please contact an Advisor and they should be able check what might be happening:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@LucySmith9322 If I understand you correctly, you have Origin Access and have download/installed Sims 3 from the vault and are now trying to access Sims 3 Exchange, is this correct?

If so, you shouldn't need to redeem the code for the game and should be able to just log in with the same account you use on Origin client. If you do this do you get any errors?  

If you get any errors, you may need to complete an account registration process on Sims 3 website. Try logging in on http://www.thesims3.com/home.html with your EA Account and if you are unable try going the registration process using the same details you sued on Origin client.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, thankyou for your reply
I have already tried both of these
Logging in with my origin account did not work, and then when I have signed up with this account with the same details as my origin account it says i need to register a code to be able to access the exchange

Message 3 of 4 (376 Views)

EA Staff

@LucySmith9322 In that case please contact an Advisor and they should be able check what might be happening:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 4 of 4 (409 Views)