Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
swiftysoulliere

Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

I had to uninstall all my games because it was being laggy and being messed up but of coarse i have to use your dumb orgin wich keeps saying to me when i try to dowload my sims 3 base game ''This code has already been used'' when it hasnt!!! why is it doing this? iv tried calling orgin 28 times and iv also been put on hold for over a hour with my phone sitting there on speaker. im getting extremely pissed. if your gonna be giving sims customers a hard time. stop making us youse orgin, i need help

Keeper
chanteleitel

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't download it for the Sims 3

I had the same problem, make sure you're using the same origin account you used when you originally installed the games with. You should be able to redeem the codes if the games aren't already on there. SAME ACCOUNT when you first installed though.

Keeper
swiftysoulliere

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't download it for the Sims 3

thats the weird thing. iv been using my same account all along :/

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,915
Solutions: 1,922

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

Hi There!

Looking for the Sims 3 forum? If so, it's here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,915
Solutions: 1,922

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

----------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
justinsmybabexxx

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

hi :smileyhappy:

i am having the same problem and its really annoying me. ok first, i forgot my password and username for my first origin ID that i first installed sims 3 on. so i made another one today and i try and put my code in, and its saying 'this code has already been used'. but i forgot my password for my other account so i cant redeem it or whatever. i really dont like origin to be honest. i just wanna play sims. and is it possible offline? 

rumbutter
Topics: 14
XP: 971
Solutions: 994

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

contact CS to assist with lost/forgotten account details

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions