Origin download for Sims 3 won't install my game.

by emmafranklin97

Original Post

Highlighted

Origin download for Sims 3 won't install my game.

★ Novice

HELP EA:  I have been trying to get my Sims game to work for about a month now. It all stopped working when I downloaded Sims 3 pets.

After that I had been receiving an error report saying 'Error during start up, please check log for details'.

I do not have the slightest clue what the log is and how I fix it. So I basically manually uninstalled the game altogether, all of my Sims 3 games.

I have bought and run the game through Origin but as I have tried to re-install The Sims 3 base game through Origin, it says it will install but doesn't.

I am appalled at how long I have been trying to get the Sims working again and I would like some help fixing it as I have paid a lot of money on all my Sims 3 games.

Please can somebody help, I am getting more and more aggravated as the days go on.

ThanksConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 2 (2,424 Views)

Re: Origin download for Sims 3 won't install my game.

Hero

See if this helps you: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-There-was-an-error-during-Startup/td-p/65390

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,398 Views)