Re: Origin Island Paradise Registration Code

by kkellyb123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Island Paradise Registration Code

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I downloaded Sims 3 Island Paradise through Origin, however it said when it finished downloading it asked for the registration code which had been emailed to me, but it hasn't it has been a few hours and nothing has come in I have checked the spam and junk there is still nothing, last time I got the registration code easily, is there a way to resend it?

Please help!

Message 1 of 26 (13,465 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys,

I had this same issue. Here is what I did to get the code...

1) close out of origins... all the way out. File --> log out  (You may have to do ctrl+alt+del and close it in task manager)

2) log back into origins

3) Hover over the game you are wanting to install (Island Paradise in this case) and click the little italic 'i'.

It will show you your product code. I had tried it before logging out of origins and nothing was there. But when I logged out and back in, it showed up.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 6 of 26 (13,478 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too and talked to someone with the live chat, he said he would resend the email but I have yet to receive the first or second email. I've never had the problem before either and I have bought many expansion packs on here.

Message 2 of 26 (13,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks, I am new on this and don't know how to live chat what is it?

Message 3 of 26 (13,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Island Paradise last night while writing down my product code I missed the last 4 digits I thought no problem I'll check my email receipt of purchase and get it from there.  But Orgin didn't send me a receipt not even a thank you for purchasing the game.  Please help me with this I would like to play Sims 3 Island Paradise.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 26 (13,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you purchased this through the store and are downloading from Origin, when you click on the game you need to install, there's an "Install" button, but there's also another button with a little "i" for info. Click on that, and you will see the code that came with your game. Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 26 (13,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys,

I had this same issue. Here is what I did to get the code...

1) close out of origins... all the way out. File --> log out  (You may have to do ctrl+alt+del and close it in task manager)

2) log back into origins

3) Hover over the game you are wanting to install (Island Paradise in this case) and click the little italic 'i'.

It will show you your product code. I had tried it before logging out of origins and nothing was there. But when I logged out and back in, it showed up.

Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 26 (13,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much. big help

Message 7 of 26 (13,136 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS. i would have never clicked on that stupid "i" , my islands finally installed

Message 8 of 26 (13,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're my hero.

Message 9 of 26 (12,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have clicked on the "I" and it showed the code without me having to log out. But when I go to install it and enter the code it says that it's invaild.
Message 10 of 26 (11,245 Views)