Opportunity at school not working in appaloosa plains, all suggestions i've found haven't been working for me.

by arcaneArtist413

Original Post

Opportunity at school not working in appaloosa plains, all suggestions i've found haven't been working for me.

★★ Novice

i'm playing with all the expansions other than island paradise and into the future in appaloosa plains, and I got an opportunity at the school because my teen sim is in drama club, but the option isn't showing up. i've already tried everything I know to do. i've removed mods from my game, i've cleared caches and i've replaced the combined school with a singular one. but none of those have worked for me.

Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Re: Opportunity at school not working in appaloosa plains, all suggestions i've found haven't been working for me.

Hero

Did you get new opportunities after replacing the rabbitholes ? Did they also not work or was it only existing ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: Opportunity at school not working in appaloosa plains, all suggestions i've found haven't been working for me.

Hero (Retired)

Once you've replaced the combined rabbithole with a single one, you have to cancel the open opportunity as it's obviously no longer applicable as there is now a different name for the school. Really, really frustrating - it happened to me as well. 

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)