Not able to load game

by slreagan1976

Original Post

Re: Not able to load game

★★★ Newbie

I tried to do this but I got multiple pages and no circles and x's. 

Message 11 of 16 (148 Views)

Hero

For windows 8 it's best to do it on the metro desktop. Switch to there and start typing perfmon /rel

See if that works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having problems trying to get to what you suggested.  

Message 13 of 16 (135 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does no window open. Should look like this:

perfomRel.jpg

Mine is in german but it look accordingly on yours.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel like an idiot for not knowing what a metro desktop is.  I am completely not tech savvy.  

Message 15 of 16 (127 Views)

Hero

Sorry, don't feel bad. We're here to help and explain but sometimes it's difficult to tell what knowledge a person has. Don't be afraid to ask. It's way better to say you don't understand something or don't know what something is than to give vague answers so that the helpers have to guess what the issue could be.

So, Windows 8 has a desktop view which looks almost the same as Windows 7 did, the start button it has is pretty useless and if you press on it, you'll be taken to the Metro view/tiled view. The one that has all those tiles with you applications. So if you're there, you simply start typing and the search bar will load on the right hand side. You now need to type perfmon /rel in that search bar. When you type, it suggest a few programs and if you see the perfmon /rel, you click on it to run.

Like this:

SearchBar.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (123 Views)