Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No sim when I travel in World Adventures

by Nuttytreat

Original Post

No sim when I travel in World Adventures

★★★★ Newbie

My game worked fine for years then before this latest 1.42 patch suddenly when I travel there is only the place my sim is not there. No sim or needs etc in control panel, just blank, unable to edit town and switch household as i have a pet in my family. I thought latest patch might fix issue but no still no joy. After hours and hours of gameplay I do not want to uninstall all my games and reinstall. Please EA proved a fix for this.

Message 1 of 4 (2,607 Views)

Re: No sim when I travel in World Adventures

Hero

See this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/WA-BUG-Sims-not-arriving-at-Travel-Destination/td-p/145250/jump-...

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 2 of 4 (2,605 Views)

★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem for sometime and thought it was a glitch with sending multiple sims after editing and adding swimming pools...it's not. I found my missing sim underground on the same level as the hot tub and swimming pool underparts. Is there a way/cheat  to move sims? or even move them up a level?

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

try the reset all sims cheat to reset all sims cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim * (including the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims including your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their action q 

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions
Message 4 of 4 (540 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com