No registration code for World Adventures Please help

by hatchetman0187

Original Post

No registration code for World Adventures Please help

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a used copy of World Adventures, there was no code inside. I found online a code to use just to install but I would like to get the registration gift set for it or at least be able to register the game on my page showing I have it if I can't get the registration set.

Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

Re: No registration code for World Adventures Please help

★★★★ Apprentice

when i bought the sims2 double deluxe  the was error n the program code contact ea and they give me a code to install it. did you try contact ea bought this if that didn't work try you can always buy a new one with the code off amazon

Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Also tossing this out there for those late to the party and buying expansions and/or stuff packs...

While I would suggest having a PayPal account to purchase through the site (because I'm weird like that), G2Adotcom has some super great deals on the Sims 3 stuff and I've bought 3/4 expansions on their site, and 2 stuff packs with zero issues.

Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hatchetman0187 wrote:

I purchased a used copy of World Adventures, there was no code inside. I found online a code to use just to install but I would like to get the registration gift set for it or at least be able to register the game on my page showing I have it if I can't get the registration set.

Getting a code online can get your account into trouble, if the game was bought 2nd hand/used the code/s will be tied to the original persons account and are non transferable nor can they be re-registered  to another account

Since your game is second hand it does not qualify for the registration gift nor be registered on your the Sims 3 account

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)