Re: No mail !?!

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No mail !?!

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, can anyone help me, I need to replace my mailbox but the game does not let me... Why, because my Sim isn't receiving any mail (it may be because he has some bills in his inventory that I can not get rid of).

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! Fingers crossed

Message 1 of 6 (1,048 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Zuzu_xox Using mods in TS3 - you have to create the folders in the documents folder for the game user data. Here is a link - how to create structure for mods and read Blunote00's check list. If you have Sims 4 you can look at the user files as it is already set up. Create the folders (step 2) - download Resource.cfg and unzip (right click and extract here) (step 3) and move unzipped file to proper location. Download MasterController Base-Mod163 AND Cheats163 / download on bottom of new page - once downloaded unzip like you did before and move files (step 4). If you have everything right you'll see a new windows in the game load window telling you about the mod.

You can place a new mailbox from the buydebug. Here is a link - how to find new mailbox

hth

I'm trying to figure out how the bills got into the sims inventory? Did you try dragging them out of the inventory and onto the mailbox? Or drag them out of inventory onto the ground and let another sim pay them?

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,060 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Zuzu_xox  There are new mail box in the buy mode but with the MasterController mod from Nraas you con do a hard reset on the lot.

Message 2 of 6 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks @roberta591! Where can I find it, and how do I use that mod?

Message 3 of 6 (1,027 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Zuzu_xox Using mods in TS3 - you have to create the folders in the documents folder for the game user data. Here is a link - how to create structure for mods and read Blunote00's check list. If you have Sims 4 you can look at the user files as it is already set up. Create the folders (step 2) - download Resource.cfg and unzip (right click and extract here) (step 3) and move unzipped file to proper location. Download MasterController Base-Mod163 AND Cheats163 / download on bottom of new page - once downloaded unzip like you did before and move files (step 4). If you have everything right you'll see a new windows in the game load window telling you about the mod.

You can place a new mailbox from the buydebug. Here is a link - how to find new mailbox

hth

I'm trying to figure out how the bills got into the sims inventory? Did you try dragging them out of the inventory and onto the mailbox? Or drag them out of inventory onto the ground and let another sim pay them?

Message 4 of 6 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried to get rid of the bills but no luck... I think that's the problem?

Message 5 of 6 (1,011 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Genius!!! Thank you so much, my Sim can now get mail! Heart

Message 6 of 6 (1,004 Views)