No help for the common cold and more...

by dolphinlover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No help for the common cold and more...

★★ Apprentice

I don't have the interaction for getting a shot for a cold, I do get it for allergies.

My game is up to date on patches.

I also have a wierd glitch with the mail box, if a sim goes to get the mail, takes a present out and then pops away from the mail box a few feet away with no mail. But I do have a sim that has a red and white gift wrapped box that says its an omni plant, but its unclickable or givable as a gift.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No help for the common cold and more...

★★ Apprentice

I thought that might be the case. Well I was afraid to do it but I went and deleted the mail box and the next time I logged in the mail box worked. I still have the unusable gift but thats no biggie.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (440 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I don't have the cold shot all the time. Mostly in fall before winter starts. I don't know what triggers it.

Mail box issue is a bug: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/11/mailbox-doesnt-work.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (442 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well I finally got it, I think what triggers it is that one of your sims gets it as a want. Now thats just plain silly, Thanks crin

Message 3 of 6 (437 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also, about the mailbox, I am really not a fan of mods. there was quite a list there on your blog. is there one that you recomend the most?

Message 4 of 6 (436 Views)

Hero

Can't really talk about mods here but it depends a bit on the state of your issue. Some of the mods help prevent, others solve the issue when you already have them. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I thought that might be the case. Well I was afraid to do it but I went and deleted the mail box and the next time I logged in the mail box worked. I still have the unusable gift but thats no biggie.

Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)