Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Serial Keys for my Sims 3 expansion packs

by simsdiva89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Serial Keys for my Sims 3 expansion packs

★★★★ Newbie

My game launcher stopped working for Sims 3, so I had to uninstall all of my sims games. Sadly, I only registered some of my games in Origin, but not all of them. I lost Sims 3 Generations, Sims 3 Ambitions, and Sims 3 Pets. I'm very frustrated because I have spent so much money on these games and no I do not still have the receipts nor game boxes because they were installed a long time ago. Can someone please tell me what I can do to get them back?

Message 1 of 4 (741 Views)

Re: No Serial Keys for my Sims 3 expansion packs

★★★★ Newbie

you can download all of your games on up to 4 computers appart from the first one "the sims 3"

Message 2 of 4 (738 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If I do a restore on my computer and have the games back on there, where can I find the serial codes for my games? My operating system is Windows Vista.

Message 3 of 4 (736 Views)

there's some tips i here on how to find your code if it's lost 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions
Message 4 of 4 (726 Views)

Accepted Solution

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com