NEED HELP!!!

by Dixiegirl1989

Original Post

NEED HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I've installed my base game for sims 3 then installed pets. I tried to log into the exchange to get all of my lost stuff back because i got a new computer. When i went to log into the exchange it said my password or e-mail was invalid. Ok, thats not possible because i never changed it. When i clicked forgot password it sent me to the ea site and said to login there. When i did it basically gave me a new account and all of my old content was lost from the exchange. Now I can't register my old games or even use the exchange because they were registered with my old account. Please help me! I don't know what else to do and this is like torture. The sims is all I play in the colder months since i can't do any of my outdoor hobbies. Anyone have any advice?

Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: NEED HELP!!!

Hero (Retired)

@Dixiegirl1989 The log in and password for thesims3.com should be the same for your Origin account. As this is an open public forum for users by users account issues can not be handled in these forums. All issues concerning accounts need to be handled by EA customer service directly as they have access to accounts.

Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)

Re: NEED HELP!!!

EA Staff

@Dixiegirl1989 Just to add to what roberta591 said.

If you have double checked your account details, then our Advisors would indeed be able to help with this! To contact Advisor, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)