Re: My sims won't go to university! (sims 3)

by SandArcher

Original Post

My sims won't go to university! (sims 3)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sim wont go to university. I've tried with another household, and there are no problems there, but my favorite household can't! I've spent way too many hours on this family to give up on it, and i've also tried this (http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/My-sims-won-t-go-to-university/m-p/736576#M36341)

''VenomixSim wrote:

1. Go to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves folder. 
2. Go into the save folder you are having the problems on. 
3. There should be two files, one package file and a NHD file with Sims University in the name. Delete both of these files, and you should be able to send your sim to university with no problems. 

But I can only find the NHD file, not the one with the university name in it. 

Anyone else has any solutions? 

Facts you might need: 

My household consists of 2 adults, a young adult and 3 dogs - I only want the young adult to go, but even if I bring the two others, it wont let me. 

They live in bridgeport 

I can use the university clothes, no problems there. 

I can go to the university campus, but my sim is gone, and it asks if i want to create a household, choose household or move in a household, but my sim isnt there (it is still saved in the bridgeport game though) 

Expansion packs I have: Island paradise, late night, pets, seasons and ofc university life

Thanks a lot! I really need it Frown

Kirstine. 

Message 1 of 3 (3,810 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kirminater8 hey

I'm not so sure what to suggest, other than saving your family to the library and starting again with them in a new town, though I'm sure you don't want to do that as they'll lose all their relationships. 

Could you answer the questions here? http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/My-sims-won-t-go-to-university/m-p/736754/highlight/true#M36355

@rumbutter any other ideas here please and thanks

Message 2 of 3 (3,798 Views)

Message 3 of 3 (3,790 Views)