My purchased game seems to be gone...?

by Feloterra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My purchased game seems to be gone...?

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm not even sure where to look for an answer if this has already been asked, but I need some help.

I had to reformat my computer, and reinstall all of my Origin/Sims games.  Going through my list, I found that Sims 3 Dragon Valley isn't among my list of games to install, when I have proof I purchased it, along with an order number.  It just seems to be gone.

It isn't already installed, because I have loaded up the launcher (not found there) and loaded/played Sims 3 (not there either).  

How do I go about getting my game back when I can't seem to find an option anywhere?  Origin just keeps wanting me to repurchase the game.

Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My purchased game seems to be gone...?

Hero (Retired)

@Feloterra Go to thesims3.com - login - click Store/My Store Account/Purchase History - login - DV should be there and you should be able to download DV to you download tab of the game launcher. Open the game launcher - click downloads tab - install DV.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

All Replies

Re: My purchased game seems to be gone...?

Hero (Retired)

@Feloterra Go to thesims3.com - login - click Store/My Store Account/Purchase History - login - DV should be there and you should be able to download DV to you download tab of the game launcher. Open the game launcher - click downloads tab - install DV.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)