My purchase will not download

by maryplier

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My purchase will not download

★★★ Newbie

So I recently bought the Milkin' it Dairy Corral as well as the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop and when I click to download them, a message pops up in my Sims 3 launcher saying "There was an error while downloading content. Please see the Log for more details." I'd like to know how to either fix the problem and get them downloaded, or I'd like to know how to get my simpints back. :/

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My purchase will not download

Hero (Retired)

is your game up to date ? hover the mous eover the base game icon to your version number see image for an example

also did you get a message see the log for details if so the log can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log  c/p what it says for someone to look at 

version number.jpg

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

is your game up to date ? hover the mous eover the base game icon to your version number see image for an example

also did you get a message see the log for details if so the log can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log  c/p what it says for someone to look at 

version number.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked! Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)