My Sims 3 store content wont download

by tigergirl4444

Original Post

My Sims 3 store content wont download

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I go to the store, purchase something, then when I go to my game and look at downloads it isn't there, then I go back to the store and click "download" again but it still wont show up it also wont show up in my installed content .....This is my first time using the store so I don't quite understand.....

Message 1 of 16 (754 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 store content wont download

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

in your launcer check the download section if the item shows up there but is lit up click tick in the install box beside it will start to install you will see  a pop up window which when finished installing you will then see a sucess your item is installed  once your item is installed it will look grayed out

edit typo

Message 2 of 16 (736 Views)

★ Novice

but it wont even show up there

Message 3 of 16 (720 Views)

Hero (Retired)

what browser are you using ? google chrome and opera hav eissues with downloading from the sims 3 site try switch to IE or firefox

Message 4 of 16 (714 Views)

★ Novice

i was just using internet explorer cause my google chrome wont work and my dad deleted firefox Frown  

Message 5 of 16 (706 Views)

Hero

Does it open the launcher at all or does nothing happen at all when you click on download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (701 Views)

★ Novice

nothing happens Frown

Message 7 of 16 (696 Views)

Hero

What browser are you using ? Did you try a different one ?

Did you have the disc or download version ? Origin or steam ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 16 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i tried it on crome internet explorer fire fox but it wont work Confusedmileymad: i have the   the disc and i have origin

Message 9 of 16 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine is doing the same. The launcher is flashing like its received the content but then when i go look it hasnt showed up. Ive tried uninstalling sims ive tried logging in and out and again but nothing will work.

Message 10 of 16 (665 Views)