My Sims 3 launcher wont connect to origin.

by MattieMalone

Original Post

My Sims 3 launcher wont connect to origin.

★ Novice

My Sims 3 launcher wont connect to origin. I have the latest version of origin installed but I also have Mods in my Sims 3 game. I don't know if that's my problem but I have a friend and she has Mods but hers updated fine but she has a desktop and I have a laptop. Not sure if that makes a difference either. My computer is a Compaq with Windows 7.

It says "OriginLegacyCLI has stopped working" and it's problem details says:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: OriginLegacyCLI.exe
Application Version: 8.1.0.1556
Application Timestamp: 4de4e4d1
Fault Module Name: EACore.dll
Fault Module Version: 3.0.0.255
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e446ab8
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Offset: 0018ccab
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Message 1 of 4 (824 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 launcher wont connect to origin.

Hero

Try reinstalling Origin

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (814 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried this three times now. I've even tried uninstalling everything except origin... I forgot to but I'm not going to uninstall it again when I installed it yesterday and reinstalling it. I have the base game, late night, generations, pets, master suite stuff, and supernatural that I got today. I only had this problem when a week ago the new update 1.55 I think came out. My friend did it just fine Mods and all. She even has the same games as me.

I might stop downloading till supernatural, uninstall origin erase the setup file and restart then download supernatural then download origin then open the game laucher or vise versa I can't decide which might work better because I don't want to keep downloading and installing in one day. It might hurt my laptop. I might just save up for a desktop for gaming instead. It's just really upsetting when there's nothing I know of that could be stop the connection from origin to my Sims 3 launcher. Though... my master suite stuff might have something to do with it because I know apparently High-End lot stuff had a file doing similar if not the same thing as my launcher. I'm just hesitant to find it because if it's not the problem then it might hurt my game.

The other problem might be a server error but... this sites are completely fine. It's upsetting... so upsetting... that I can't find out what's wrong! I'm thinking it's computer compatibility issues and The Sims is such a fun game to play when I'm bored.

Message 3 of 4 (807 Views)

Hero

Did you try the Origin subsection if anyone there has an idea ? I really don't know that much about Origin cause i don't use it myself at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (800 Views)