My Sims 3 game launcher won't let me log in; "can't be displayed in a frame"?

by randomlysmile7

Original Post

My Sims 3 game launcher won't let me log in; "can't be displayed in a frame"?

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Roaring Heights for my Sims 3 game on my PC but it wouldn't show up on my game launcher. I finally realized that it was because I wasn't logged in. So I clicked log in and it said "content cannot be displayed in a frame" so I logged in on internet explorer. I was logged in on the website but not on my game launcher. Why won't it let me log in? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (3,229 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 game launcher won't let me log in; "can't be displayed in a frame"?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is your java updated ? Also make sure there are no older versions persent on your computer

Also what version of the game do you have ? Origin ? Steam ? DVD ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (3,193 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 game launcher won't let me log in; "can't be displayed in a frame"?

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I just got this computer yesterday, brand spanking new Alienware and all my software is new and thoroughly updated. I fixed the issue with the updating manager and then run into this when I have purchased content as well. I am running it from the disk and whenever I try to log in on the launcher it says, "This content cannot be displayed in a frame." I can log in on IE or Chrome but it still won't allow me to log in on the launcher or in game. I have discovered this is a problem with other Windows 8 users but there seems to be no fix. Everyone just blames Java which isn't the problem here, or lays it all on EA and says, "Oh well, there's nothing you can do. Too bad for you." But I am a very sad panda here. I want my content! If there is a fix, please share bear!

Message 3 of 4 (3,002 Views)

Hero

I asked around and that's what I found:

See if those help you.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/742866.page#11821710

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/738715.page#11745973

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,991 Views)