Re: My Sims 3 Expansion Packs aren't showing up in-game

by tbarnett2007

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have it downloaded it just wont show up please help me!

Message 11 of 42 (6,262 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @3LL4593,

Is this happening with all your expansions? Have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread? Please, let us know what you have tried so far so we can give you new ideas Wink

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 12 of 42 (6,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive tried all thats recomended in this thread and my down loaded expansion packs still wont show up in launcher yet are there in origin
Message 13 of 42 (6,160 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the exact problem.  I haven't played since early 2016.  I just downloaded Origin and the base game.  It recognized that I had bought "stuff" packs, but not my expansion packs.   They were bought in 2015, registered, and installed.    i am on a new computer now.  Origin doesn't recognize that I had them and only gives me the option to buy again.  I tried redeeming the codes again but of course it says they were already used.   I've tried everything on this thread, including a repair.

Message 14 of 42 (6,152 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tbarnett2007 @kazzdavidson,

I'm sorry to read you are having issues to play your games Frown Please, take a look to this post and follow the instructions in there: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793#M222711

Let us know if that helps, and welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 15 of 42 (6,126 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had the exact same problem & followed @evelcheck753 earlier advice, which worked great for me.  I unchecked all my Sims games & expansion packs in the launcher and then rechecked them before starting the game again. Suddenly all my packs were visible in my game. Good luck! 

Message 16 of 42 (6,116 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @dollinthemachine,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the community!

If @LindiOutOfAfrica's suggestion to uncheck and check everything worked, you might want to give their post some XP to say 'thank you' Wink

Welcome to Answers HQ,

-Mai

Message 17 of 42 (6,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can you tell me how am i going to uncheck and recheck step by step?
Message 18 of 42 (6,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have such problems too. I have all the expansion packs except for generations and into the future. In the launcher I can't select univerity life because it's not there. But when I go into origin it says that it's already installed. I have tried all the recomendations but nothing seems to work. This happened recently and I don't know if it has something to do with the custom content I installed. (I have deleted them now). Is there a solution?Fingers crossed

Message 19 of 42 (6,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are my hero!!!!!!

Message 20 of 42 (5,970 Views)