My Game

by ALaPray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Game

★★★ Newbie

I used to own The Sims 3 (the basic pack) with The Sims Pets. Everything worked great for a year or two. Sadly, I got the games from Wal Mart and after a while it would uninstall itself every time I put the game in to play. I threw the disks out, since I couldn't do anything with them, and purchased Dragon Valley online and started to download it. Now it's telling me I have to put in the disk for The Sims 3 Pets to complete this application. Is there any potential way I could get reimbursed a Sims 3 Pets or even a Sims 3 starter so I can download my game? If not, then how do I return my The Sims 3 Dragon Valley?

Message 1 of 2 (51 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Game

Hero (Retired)

IF your games were regestired to origin you might be able to download the digital version of your games from your origin account and contact CS once games are registired on the sims 3 site and or origin you can get a digital download of your game contact  CS since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account

if in the event you need to contact CS here's how

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up. If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (47 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Game

Hero (Retired)

IF your games were regestired to origin you might be able to download the digital version of your games from your origin account and contact CS once games are registired on the sims 3 site and or origin you can get a digital download of your game contact  CS since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account

if in the event you need to contact CS here's how

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up. If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)