Re: Multiple problems with Sims 3 games...

by Sylversnow83

Original Post

Multiple problems with Sims 3 games...

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing my Sims games on an off, so not sure when this started. I have Sims 3 Supernatural and Pets and they both work and install perfectly fine. I have a PC. Anyway for some reason whichever was installed second will not let me play it. For example if I installed pets after Supernatural, I can't play pets unless I uninstall Supernatural. My computer won't recognize it for some reason. The game launcher comes up fine, but then says the disc is not there or its not installed. After that I uninstall Supernatural and play pets, but everything from supernatural is apart of the Pets games. I can't make Vampire horses or the opposite, give animals to my witches and what not. Is this normal or is there something wrong with the games or my system possibly? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Hero

Not sure if I understand your issue right.

First, you always play with the DVD that was last released, which would be SN in your case so it does not matter if you have pets as well, the game always wants the DVD of supernatural and you play the game with the content of them all.

Now, is the launcher of one of them not highlighted if you install both ? Do you not have any animals in your game at all or does it just not work to make households with witches and animals ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try this- uninstall your cd games, don't worry you still own them- go to your origin account and install the ones that are online that way you don't have to keep using the disk. I found that out myself. I hope this helps you.

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)