Monte Vista and Barnacle Bay Seem Not Owned

by CrystalCover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monte Vista and Barnacle Bay Seem Not Owned

★ Apprentice

I've redeemed those two worlds on TS3 Store. I can download them but they seem both not owned and not installed. I'd contact EA but i couldn't because of tech issues. That's why i'm writing here. Confused

Message 1 of 6 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Monte Vista and Barnacle Bay Seem Not Owned

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CrystalCover Have you checked your purchase history. I also own Barnacle Bay but when I go into the store it wants me to pay again. BUT if I go into the purchase history it shows I own it AND can download it from there.

Hope this works for you.

add: you have to login to the old TS3 site. You can not post there but most everything else is still working.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (311 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CrystalCover Have you checked your purchase history. I also own Barnacle Bay but when I go into the store it wants me to pay again. BUT if I go into the purchase history it shows I own it AND can download it from there.

Hope this works for you.

add: you have to login to the old TS3 site. You can not post there but most everything else is still working.

Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

★ Apprentice

They're already in Purchase History. They just seem not owned. I mean, there's no owned icon for them.

Message 3 of 6 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do they show in the download tab and you also installed them ?

See if this guide helps you: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/m-p/1589911 

As for them not showing in your profile, try logging out and back in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)

★ Apprentice

I installed Barnacle Bay before but i didn't install Monte Vista. And yes, they do. I bought Hidden Springs with SimPoints but there's no problem about it. Also i already tried logging out.

Message 5 of 6 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do they show as installed in the installed tab or just in the downloaded tab ? Do you have a button to install them ?

A picture might be helpful how it looks for you in the laucher

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (271 Views)