Missing products

by sophiebab

Original Post

Missing products

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have brought a few stuff packs for the Sims 3 and I have the email for proof of purchase. However, the problem is they are not showing up in origin to enable me to download them onto my laptop. I have been trying to find the origin phone number or email but have had no luck! I have tried turning my laptop off and on and logging in and out of origin. I have also waited over night to see if it appears the next day but nothing has changed. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Re: Missing products

★ Apprentice

Stuff pack of Sims 3 will not show in Ea origin.

It will be added to your Sims 3 game.

Happy gaming bro!

Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks but I did it with the master suite a few days ago and it showed up so why wont these ones show up? I also purchased the night life expansion, why wont that show up? I have also seen that the payment has gone through so I can't be anything to do with that and I have tried uninstalling it and re-installing it again, what shall I try next?Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)

Hero

Did you just buy them recently ? Is there a serial code in the Emails ? If there is, you can try registering the game at Origin with this number (there should be an option register a game).

If that does not work, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)