Missing items

by KateChrist

Original Post

Missing items

★★★ Newbie

I recently got a new computer and when I finally downloaded all of my games  on to the new computer, I went to download my purchases from the Sims Store. When I go into my purchase history, a lot of items I've bought aren't there. What do I do to keep from having to re-buy them?

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)

Re: Missing items

Hero

Contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice

Game Advisors are posers and do not do anything to help other than telling you to clear your origin cache. Disappointed

Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BakedBrii,

We'll close this thread out  to limit further necroposting. Please don't resurrect older threads. If there isn't a recent thread open on a topic you're looking to join in on, please open a new one and add more information to get the ball rolling on it. For missing purchases however, you will need to connect with the support team directly for assistance

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)