Re: Major lag + domestic problem.

by rumbutter

Original Post

Major lag + domestic problem.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

HI, since 2 days i have major lag problem. My game froze every 30 minutes or so for 2 to 3 minutes long, then i continue playing for another 30 minutes or so, it does that over and over.... Plus today i ordered a domestic to help me with my baby, i started calling it when she new she was pregnant and the stupid domestic dint show up yet and now i have my new baby since about a day (game time) the domestic is not here yet. Another thing, my dragon is stuck i tried unfreezing it with resetsim but it still frozen on my driveway. Can anyone help me ?

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try the reset all sims cheat in case a sim is stuck that you can't see where they are stuck to reset all sims cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim * (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims inculdeing your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their acton q

the other thing to try is your dragon is frozen  have your sim interact with it anyways the  dragon may appear invisible while the sim carries it or you will still see the frozen dragon on the floor  but once the sim puts the dragon in its inventory  it will not be frozen any more (and the dragon will no longer be on the floor). your sim may also freeze while trying to interact with the frozen dragon. in this case, cancel the interaction, and both the sim and the dragon should unfreeze

Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

ps fire that domestic on the phone and wait a sim day then hire a new one

Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)