Lost sims3 pets disk, but have the code and just loaded it onto origin. How do I download it

by tottotheturtle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost sims3 pets disk, but have the code and just loaded it onto origin. How do I download it

★★★ Newbie

as the title says, i lost the disk for my sims 3 pets game and have been unable to find it for a while now. i just found the serial code and added it onto my origin account. What do i do to be able to play it?

Message 1 of 2 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost sims3 pets disk, but have the code and just loaded it onto origin. How do I download it

Hero

You can get the download version from Origin. You need to uninstall the disc version first and then download the download version and install that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (705 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost sims3 pets disk, but have the code and just loaded it onto origin. How do I download it

Hero

You can get the download version from Origin. You need to uninstall the disc version first and then download the download version and install that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (706 Views)