Lost my Sims 3 registration code

by littlesexygirl2

Original Post

Lost my Sims 3 registration code

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played it in a long time, and my PC has being restarted so the registration code its not in the system at all I only got the disc and the case but do not remember what I did with the booklet that has my registration, so I really need a new one I guess, I don't know if with the disk or case serial number I can get a replacement.

PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: Lost my Sims 3 registration code

Hero (Retired)

[READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: Lost my Sims 3 registration code

Hero

See if this helps you

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Invalid-and-Used-Serial-Codes-amp-Games-not-showing-up-in/td...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)