Re: Lost disc

by roberta591

Original Post

Lost disc

★★★ Newbie
So I had taken my computer in to get repaired. Guy had it for weeks. Then when I finally hooked it up, it was a month later that I went to play the Sims 3. I had forgotten to take the game CD out when I took it in and the guy could not find it in his very messy & unorganized shop. If I still have the original game case with the product key on it, can I just download it directly from the internet. I have the original Sims 3 disc, it was the one and only expansion disc that was lost: High End aloft. Also I am pretty sure I did register both, but it is possible I did not. Would that matter also. Please let me know. Thinking about getting another expansion pack anyway if there are any for $20.00. Just not going to pay for the same expansion pack twice.
Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: Lost disc

Hero (Retired)

High End Loft is a stuff pack and if you use the disc version you need the latest released to market expansion pack in the optical drive to play. You can uninstall the disc version and go to Origin and get the digital download version (free). The disc version and the download version are different.

Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)