Lifetime Goals not responding

by samsmith428

Original Post

Lifetime Goals not responding

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay, so my sim's lifetime wish is "The Jockey". So she wants to make 40,000 simoleons using her horses. However, I have been entering competitions and the money I make from them is being added to rest of my money, but on the liftime wish the amount of money made will not change it keeps staying at 10,600 out of 40,000 though I have made way more than that. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (210 Views)

Re: Lifetime Goals not responding

★★★ Pro

I would first try to use the reset sim cheat. If that does not work Have you tried changing their LTW with Lifetime Rewards? There is also a cheat to do this. You can take your sim into Create A Sim while in game and change their LTW. I don't know if I am permitted to post the actual cheats in here so my advice is to google Sims 3 Cheats

Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if it's a normal game cheat you can post those ctrl+shift+c hit enter in the menu bar at the top of the screen type    testingcheatsenabled true hit enter then hold  shift click on the sim  edit sim in CAS change the traits to random ones then back to the game all rewards will be gone too then hold shift click in the sim to enter CAS again to give the sim the traits they had I the first place back to game turn the cheat off  ctrl+shift+c hit enter in the menu bar at the top of the screen type    testingcheatsenabled false

Message 3 of 5 (195 Views)

★★★ Pro

thank you rumbutter

Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)