Re: License limit reached

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

License limit reached

★★★★★ Newbie

I had installed Sims3 in two others Notebooks and now when I want to play I receive a message saying that I have reached the license limit.What should I do?

Message 1 of 5 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

The drm for the digital download version is SecuROM. You are allowed up to 5 concurrent activations. You can deactivate computers from the update tab of the launcher. You need to uninstall the game because if the game is run again it will activate. Deactivation has to be done on the computer you want deactivated. If you think there is a problem you will need to contact EA customer service to resolve this issue. Link to EA customer service - contact ea

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The drm for the digital download version is SecuROM. You are allowed up to 5 concurrent activations. You can deactivate computers from the update tab of the launcher. You need to uninstall the game because if the game is run again it will activate. Deactivation has to be done on the computer you want deactivated. If you think there is a problem you will need to contact EA customer service to resolve this issue. Link to EA customer service - contact ea

Message 2 of 5 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your reply!!!! I will deactivate one computer from the update.

Att.

Sueli

@roberta591 wrote:

Message 3 of 5 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I also have this same issue, but only have origin downloaded on just 1 pc. I only have 3 of the sim3 game

@roberta591 wrote:

The drm for the digital download version is SecuROM.

@roberta591 wrote:

. You can deactivate computers from the update tab of the launcher. You need to uninstall the game because if the game is run again it will activate. Deactivation has to be done on the computer you want deactivated. If you think there is a problem you will need to contact EA customer service to resolve this issue. Link to EA customer service - contact ea

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)

Hero

Did you contact EA yet ?

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)