[MAC] Sims 3 Problem

by jillralkee

Original Post

[MAC] Sims 3 Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there. I have a Mac and I just recently downloaded the expansion pack Sims 3, University Life and Ambitions and I tried to download custom content and open Sims 3 but SIms 3 just automatically quit and wont even open to the launcher. Ambitions will open the launcher but it will not download custom content. I keep getting this message that says, "you cannot use downloaded content with this version of sims 3." Does anyone know what the problem is?

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

Just got Sims 3 back and it wont open

★★★ Newbie

I just got my Sims 3 transferred to my new account and it downloaded and when I click on press Play it says "Sims 3 quit unexpectedly." I have a Mac and I have no idea what to do. help?

Message 1 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: [MAC] Sims 3 Problem

Champion (Retired)

@jillralkee wrote:

Hi there. I have a Mac and I just recently downloaded the expansion pack Sims 3, University Life and Ambitions and I tried to download custom content and open Sims 3 but SIms 3 just automatically quit and wont even open to the launcher. Ambitions will open the launcher but it will not download custom content. I keep getting this message that says, "you cannot use downloaded content with this version of sims 3." Does anyone know what the problem is?

Hi

Is your game patched up to date (when you open the launcher, does the number in the lower left corner start 1.67)? You may be trying to install content that is not compatible with your patch level. Does the game run properly without any custom content?

Caspin

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)