Issues with the Exchange, sending gifts and Friend Requests

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

exchanghe is blocked

★★ Novice

The exchange of the sims 3 is blocked from 12.12.2015 from that date no object or house are uploaded by us

ers and also my creations on my page have 0 downloads. Help !!!!!

Message 41 of 94 (577 Views)

Re: exchanghe is blocked

★ Apprentice

Who on earth I we supposed to contact to get this mess sorted out. Lots of people have spent money on the Sims 3, they could make it a priority to sort it out. To me it seems completely unacceptable that we are without our exchange, not everybody wants to play the Sims 4, and its taking way too long to get it sorted!!

Message 42 of 94 (672 Views)

Re: exchanghe is blocked

I think that we should all count ourselves lucky that we can actually play the game when there are those that, for whatever reason, aren't actually able to get their games to load at all. The Exchange is a fun part of the game so you can share your uploads and download others'. It doesn't stop you from playing your game in any way.

Your shared items will be showing up in your Exports folder in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3. If you have built a specific item for someone you can always upload it to a file sharing site and give them the link.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 43 of 94 (669 Views)

Exchange not updatin since december 12th!!

★★★ Newbie

Is there ever going to be a fix to the exchange? the exchange is a huge part of the game and we can't use it. I don't want to go to Sims4. It's been over a month a still nothing. Please fix it!!! Frustrating!!!!

Message 44 of 94 (658 Views)

Re: Exchange not updatin since december 12th!!

Hero (Retired)

@tggmama1

merged with an existing thread

and the team are now aware of this issues  post by EA_Kristi

Hello all,

Just to let you know, the studio is still looking into the issue. Sadly I do not have a time frame for a resolution to share with you at this time. 

As soon as I get any further updates I shall let you know!

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Message 45 of 94 (652 Views)

Sims 3, can't find friends

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to send my friend a friend request in Sims 3, but i can't seem to find her, and she can't seem to find me. Does anybody have any idea what's going on or know a solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Oscar Wendt Moesgaard

Message 46 of 94 (528 Views)

Re: Sims 3, can't find friends

Hero

The whole exchange/my page is a bit messed up atm. Could be that's the issue.

Have you tried from within the game only or also through the webpage ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 94 (514 Views)

Re: shared buildings not showing in Exchange

★★ Novice

Hello,

I'm STILL having this issue with the exchange.  I haven't been able to get any updated content since 12/11/15 and the date now is 1/21/16.  I can play the game just fine with no crashing and can download/install content form THE SIMS RESOURCE.  Just not the exchange.  I think it's the website...

Have you figured  out what the issue might be?  

Message 48 of 94 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that also, but didn't work. Frown

Message 49 of 94 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been a damn month...when is getting fixed??????????

Message 50 of 94 (583 Views)