Issues with the Exchange, sending gifts and Friend Requests

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Re: Why wont my lot upload to the sims 3 exchange??

★★ Novice

I share it through "edit town" and then click "share" but it just fails. 

Message 31 of 94 (745 Views)

Problem with Exchange?

★ Novice

I have noticed that none of my latest stuff I've uploaded to the Exchange are showing, is it just me who has this problem and are you gonna fix it?

Thanks.

Message 32 of 94 (750 Views)

Re: Problem with Exchange?

Hero

@Arpoin

Merged with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 94 (735 Views)

Sms 3 exchange not showing new uploads since 12/12/15. Will this be fixed?

★★ Novice

The sims 3 exchange stopped showing new uploads on December 12, 2015. I have tried several times to upload but no new uploads are appearing. Is this problem going to be fixed. Please take a look at the page if you are uncertain to as what I'm asking. This applies to lots etc.. 

I appreciate you taking the time to address problem.

Sincerely,

Margaret Mitchell 

Message 34 of 94 (729 Views)

I can't upload any sims or pets to my studio page from the launcher.

★★★ Novice

I have been trying and trying to upload some pets onto my studio page and the exchange from the launcher. I check to see if they uploaded and only a few uploaded to my studio but none onto the exchange. Most times I just get a round circle with a line through it, meaning error or something when I try to upload it from the launcher. I was hoping someone there could help me fix this as I have no clue how to.

Thanks,

Karen.

Message 35 of 94 (521 Views)

Re: Sms 3 exchange not showing new uploads since 12/12/15. Will this be fixed?

★ Apprentice

I too am having problems with the exchange. There has been no new uploads since the 12th December. I have uploaded items to my studio but they are not appearing on the exchange, please can you get this fixed because there is a lot of people who really love the Sims 3 and the exchange and it adds to our gaming experience. Cant believe its been over a month not working and it hasn't been fixed!!

Message 36 of 94 (667 Views)

Re: Sms 3 exchange not showing new uploads since 12/12/15. Will this be fixed?

EA Staff

Hello all,

Just to let you know, the studio is still looking into the issue. Sadly I do not have a time frame for a resolution to share with you at this time. 

As soon as I get any further updates I shall let you know!

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Message 37 of 94 (655 Views)

Re: shared buildings not showing in Exchange

★★★ Newbie

I guess they want us to play sims 4 trying to stop us from playing sims 3

Message 38 of 94 (627 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's the message I'm getting anyway. Well, too bad, I've invested way too much money in Sims 3 and I have absolutely no interest in Sims 4! 

Message 39 of 94 (612 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've trying to re-download items I've purchased in the Store  & from the Exchange without any luck.  They seem to download fine but won't install into the game.

Message 40 of 94 (601 Views)