Island Paradise keeps crashing.

by Butterflies0022

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Island Paradise keeps crashing.

★★★ Novice

The problem started when I bought a houseboat. I kept it out at sea and when I decided to move out of it, I didn't think to put it back at a port. Now it's stuck in the middle of the ocean and when I go into "Edit Down" and click "Move lot" to move it to a port, it works until I click "Accept" and during the saving process it crashes. HELP PLEASE? 

Also having an issue with ghosts roaming freely in the neighborhood like regular sims. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,112 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Island Paradise keeps crashing.

Hero

I know it's crashing which I usually don't add to the bug thread but this seems different, so could you please post in the bug thread at the official forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686687.page

Answer the questions in the second post.

You need to set your forum langauge to english for the link to work.

Thanks

Not sure about your ghost issue. I see many in my game just going everywhere. Don't know if there are any households that have ghosts living with them in IP.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,028 Views)

All Replies

Re: Island Paradise keeps crashing.

Hero

I know it's crashing which I usually don't add to the bug thread but this seems different, so could you please post in the bug thread at the official forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686687.page

Answer the questions in the second post.

You need to set your forum langauge to english for the link to work.

Thanks

Not sure about your ghost issue. I see many in my game just going everywhere. Don't know if there are any households that have ghosts living with them in IP.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,029 Views)