Invalid registration code

by mssheeo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid registration code

★★★ Newbie

I went out and bought the Sims 3 for PC last night Confusedmileyvery-happy: finally. Then I get up this morning and go to register it with my online account boom! Several problems arise. 1 I wasn't able to log into my account it kept saying that it was Invalid username or password which wasn't true. So Then I went and reset my password three times! Still didn't workConfusedmileysurprised:. So I went to the extremes of making another account Confusedmileyfrustrated: and Then after all that it tells me that my brand new game from walmart for 30 bucks was either already used or just had a wrong registration code.Confusedmileymad: So if someone could explain to me how to fix my brand new games registration code So I can register it online with preferably my old account that be wonderfulConfusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invalid registration code

Hero

Did the code work for the installation of the game ? Are you sure you entered it correctly ? 0 and O and 2 and Z look very similar.

For your account issues, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

-------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)

All Replies

Re: Invalid registration code

Hero

Did the code work for the installation of the game ? Are you sure you entered it correctly ? 0 and O and 2 and Z look very similar.

For your account issues, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

-------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)